Sights in Odessa
The main pearl in the sparkling necklace of Ukraine is the mysterious beauty Odessa. Due to its unique charm, sunny climate, miles-long beaches, and azure sea, Odessa is often called a city straight out of fairytales – Southern Palmyra. In this city ridiculous atmosphere is felt everywhere, strangers sincerely smile at each other and sunny mood is maintained even in rainy weather.
Must-do things in Odessa
- Count the steps Potemkin Stairs
- Walk along Derybasivska Street
- Bargain in the "Privoz" market
- See the house with one wall
- Visit festival of humour and laughter “Humorina”