Alupka is a small resort town, located at the foot of Mount Ai-Petri. The narrow streets are winding along the rugged coast, reminding the stairs; houses are located like on each other. This resort, which nature has endowed unique climatic conditions and natural healing resources. Many well-known personalities – artists, poets, writers – at different times came here to rest.
Must-do things in Alupka
- Visit the Vorontsov Palace
- Walk around the park (one of the most beautiful in the Crimea)
- Climb the mountain Ai- Petri
- Taste the cuisine of the Crimean Tatars
- Visit the winery “Alupka”