Dahovsky castle was built more than 150 years ago in Leskove village, Monastyrysche district and belonged to the Dahovsky family, which owned a number of estates in Ukraine. The building of the castle was built in Tudor Gothic style and was the most interesting Polish English-style residence in Central Ukraine. According to English traditions there was an English (Landscape) park, with exclusively green barriers – low neatly trimmed hedges around the castle. Beside that around the building of the castle there were large beautiful flowerbeds. Till 1918 in the stables of the family stallions of English breed were grown who always brought the awards from the contests. As a result stallions, grown in Leskove village, were known all over Europe.
Nowadays a beautiful construction of the castle in English style is still preserved. Also outhouses are preserved, servants house (it is located closer to the castle), nice flower vases, lodge, the remains of stables. Dahovsky castle is a recognized jewel of the central region of Ukraine…