Showing the single result
Surrounded by rolling green grass and nodding purple flowers, Khotyn Fortress is like something out of a fairytale. Much like the bed-time stories of the medieval era, Khotyn Fortress hides a grim history behind the striking appearance. A tour through this interesting piece of medieval architecture is a great opportunity to learn about Ukraine’s archaic history.
★★★★★More details +
Now one of the most important tourist centers of Bukovina, Khotyn Fortress is a popular attraction in Ukraine. A trip to this gigantic castle fort is a worthwhile experience. Friends and family of all ages will enjoy these daytime tours and learn a little more about Ukraine’s interesting background. Step through the bolted doors and back in time to the days of warring and warriors with these affordable Khotyn Fortress Tours.
Value For Money
- Short distance from Cernauti / Chernivtsi
- Private transportation and tour guide
- Interesting way to learn Ukraine’s history
- Long walk from the car park to the fortress
- Food not included in tour costs
- Fort may be closed during historical festival days