Lviv Attractions, Excursions & Guided Tours (Specials & Prices)
Lviv, one of the largest city’s in Ukraine, is a UNESCO World Heritage-listed town that’s well-known for its culinary offerings, coffee obsessions, and artistic flavour.
Check out Ukraine’s most extensive postcard collection or explore the yard of lost toys. And if you’re a chocolate lover, then you’re in the right place, for sure. If you’re a history and art lover, the city is packed with incredibly beautiful cathedrals and museums to meander around. It’s the perfect place to relish your time in Ukraine’s culinary capital.
Showing the single result
- Short distance from the historic town of Lutsk
- Transportation is included
- Personalized experience and many options
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Food not included and no restaurants nearby
- Beware of pesky mosquitoes in the warm weather