Mukachevo Attractions, Excursions & Guided Tours (Specials & Prices)
Mukachevo is a charming city located in western Ukraine in the Latorica River Valley. As one of the most visited cities in the Zakarpattia region, the beautiful town boasts plenty to do and see.
If you’re on the hunt for some exciting tours in Mukachevo, you’ll be spoiled for choice. From architectural marvels like the Saint Nicholas Monastery and the Palanok Castle to magnificent Baroque Catholic churches and Gothic basilicas. Find yourself on a cobbled street and get lost in this fairytale city.
Showing the single result
- Learn the history from your guide
- Visit the castle and other sites
- Transportation included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Time spent at the castle is limited
- Itinerary is not flexible